Our Homeless Prevention program is designed to prevent families and individuals from becoming homeless.
Individuals and/or Families who are at imminent risk of becoming homeless are eligible for our services..
We offer financial assistance and case management to those who qualify for our services.
To be Eligible for Homeless Prevention you must:
- Complete an intake form
- Provide Income Verification
- Provide the full, current Rental Lease
- Provide 14-day notice/ Eviction
- Have a valid ID Card
- Provide a Social Security Number
- Live within the city of Seattle limits
19550 International Blvd b106, SeaTac, WA 98188
Hours: Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm
Appointments are necessary to guarantee a meeting with a case manager.