As a nonprofit SYFC relies on donations and gifts, in conjunction with government funding to provide vital services to people in need.
The Good You Give
- A student’s lunch
- Housing Case Management
- Student’s Field Trip Fees
- Volunteer Stipends
- Education supplies
Custom and One-Time Donations are Always Welcome
Donate by Check
Please consider that we are charged a processing fee via PayPal (2.2% + $0.30 per transaction). If you wish to ensure we receive the full amount of your contribution, please consider sending a check or money order, made out to Somali Youth & Family Club, to the following address:
Somali Youth & Family Club
19550 International Blvd #B106
SeaTac, WA 98188
Donate by Check and save 2.2% on fees
Donations can be given through our Givelively account, or sent via Paypal.
Other Ways to Give
- Host a Fundraiser by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employee Matching: Let your Employer know you donated and your donation may be doubled.
- Like and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Share positive stories about us on these Social Media Platforms.
- Encourage others to donate with us through Social Media.
- Volunteer with SYFC and donate your time.
- Donate Supplies for our Education Program.
- Donate Supplies to our Housing Program.
- Donate Food for our events.
- Write acknowledgment notes to donors.
- If you are a person with special skills or knowledge, such as coding, come speak to the children at our after school programs.
- Become a Mentor to a child in our After school programs.
Get In Touch
If you have any further questions about Donations, contact us and someone will get back to you in the next 48 hours.